El Convento
It was founded in 1586, by Pedro Ruiz de Monteano and his wife Inés de Oribe, and was occupied by the nuns from 1606.

The building, located in the upper part of the town, in Upper Street, is formed by the old house-tower owned by the founders, which looks onto the square; the chapel, with the founders’ shields over the front door; and a third residential building added as a convent.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterGoogle+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterGoogle+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn